Volunteering is a very rewarding way to serve your community, while also providing you with the opportunity to make new friends.
At Saint Hilarion Aged Care we offer a diverse range of volunteer experiences at both our Fulham and Seaton facilities which include:
- Gardening and general outdoor up-keep.
- Assisting with care recipients activity programs under the supervision of our Diversional Therapy team (for example, painting see picture below).
- One on one visits with some of our care recipients who enjoy the opportunity to talk with someone on a regular basis.
- Assisting in our Café Francesco Totino at Seaton.
- Fundraising (refer this section of the website).
Interesting in volunteering?
Please let us know by submitting you details via our online form, emailing email@example.com or call us on (08) 8409 1500 during business hours.
We look forward to hearing from you.